Thursday, July 22, 2010

State of the Nation

Obesity in International PerspectiveImage by Peter Forret via Flickr

We are currently in a health care crisis. We have to make a change. We cannot rely on our schools or doctors to help us.

I AM DECLARING WAR ON OBESITY, DIABETES, HEART DISEASE, CANCER AND ALL OTHER PREVENTABLE DISEASES.

Let's stand up and fight. If you are with me say "YOU CAN DO ANYTHING FOR 15 SECONDS!" LOL

I am light hearted and love to have fun. Being healthy is fun. There is the story about the guy that was in the sinking raft that prayed for God to save him. 3 vessels went by and offered him help, yet he stayed and waited on God. When he went to heaven he said "God I prayed, why didn't you save me?" God said, I tried I sent 3 vessels to your rescue!

I see people in this condition daily. PILLS ARE A BAND AID! I AM A VESSEL THAT GOD HAS SENT TO EDUCATE PEOPLE TO GET HEALTHY! If you need help I teach free nutrition classes. I have trained certified professionals in my facility that care and have learned themselves how to fight this system. Change is made when we start BABY STEPPING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. We baby step in the wrong direction and wonder how you get in that bad place. Just think how you will feel when you BABY STEP towards healthier nutrition and diet how you will feel when these steps add up!

If you are not in my area, I am more than happy to consult with you via email, phone or facebook. I will help link you with the right fitness professional for you. If you are in my area, I would love to meet you and link you with a program that you can afford and will bring you the results that you want and need!

THANK YOU BOB FOR INSPIRING ME TO WRITE THIS TODAY!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment