Thursday, July 22, 2010

Some Awesome Reviews! Thanks Everyone!

Here are some AWESOME Reviews of Jimmy Lee's Total Fitness! To see more reviews, click here!

Jeromy Walsh "" I wanted a gym that was large enough to have all the equipment and space for me to workout but still be treated like a person by the staff... I found both at Jimmy Lee's Total Fitness. Jimmy Lee and his wife Andrea are constantly encouraging me to meet my goals. The Biggest Loser classes are intense and have helped me to lose 10 pounds this month. The intructors are awesome and continue to push me. I love this gym!
on Wednesday · · · Report

Leila Safavi "" I have been on the TSFL program for a month & I have lost 18 lbs & feel GREAT! This program is AWESOME. It is medically approved & nutritionally balanced. I get to eat 5 program meals a day & the food tastes wonderful. I'm talking chocolate shakes, pudding, yummy bars, etc. I also eat a lean & green meal a day. I can cook this my self or eat out at a restaurant. SO EASY! I believe in this program so much, that I have decided to invest in myself & become a TSFL Health Coach to help others. Come to Jimmy Lee's tonight @ 7PM or Saturday @ 10AM to learn about this wonderful Nutrition Program. - I will be there Saturday morning. Leila - Leibiz.tsfl.com

DrRick Bewley "" I think it is simply amazing going into your gym! I was there yesterday and the best way I can explain it is the line from the show "Cheers" "Everyone knows your name". Thank you for a breath of fresh air and a break in this world of cooperate ran fitness centers.

Simon Hernandez "" this gym is top grade for anyone to come in and get a great work out. the staff is amazing they will talk to u like a real person and they know what they are talking about. from personal experience it was an all around blast! they have the equipment and the classes to get your body to what it needs!.also Jimmy Lees's Total Fitness also sponsors the Bixby high school rugby program! great group of kids and coaches and not a better business to sponsor that program! I recommend this gym to anyone who is looking for a better life style and a great time!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment